Thursday, July 28, 2016

Six Weeks - Kylie

6 Weeks - 7/28/16

Kylie is doing a lot better than last week. She hardly spits up anymore, which is amazing! The downside is she has a lot of gas from the new formula. I've started giving her gas drops so hopefully that helps. We think she might be a little colicky. She gets fussy some nights around 4 or 5 until she goes to bed. But, she is getting better. She sleeps ok at nights. Sometimes she sleeps for 6 hours which means she wakes up at 2am and then she doesn't fall asleep until 4am. But sometimes she wakes up every 3-4 hours but falls back asleep quickly. She also started smiling this week! I was able to catch a few pictures.


Kylie's first selfie.

She always looks up and stares at you. 


Blake has been into riding all his toys this week and Elmo does everything with us.

Blake wanted his picture taken. 

First smiles

This weekend we mostly relaxed. I got a lot of our documents organized into binders. I have been researching how to organize our medical, rental and personal documents and decided to go with binders. They are easy to access when I get additional documents to file. I am now in charge of the finances on our rental. I got it all organized and I'm super excited! 

Friday we went to a mall play area. Blake made a friend with a little boy his age. We were just about to leave and then noticed he made a friend so we felt too bad to leave. They followed each other around and then they got in a play car together. It was super cute. Then, we went to Pizza Pie Cafe in Gilbert. We went to this place all the time in college so we had to check it out. It was yummy as always and they had some really yummy new pizzas.


We did venture to another mall on Saturday. Blake played in the play area while I got my hair cut. He has so much fun playing with the other kids. It's really fun to watch him interact with other kids and make friends. He is also able to climb all the big toys and slide down.


Jeremy has now decided that Saturday night is in home movie date night. We put the kids to bed and then we rent a movie on our TV and have a date night. Last Saturday I picked Aloha and this Saturday he picked 10 Cloverfield Rd. I'm not a fan of movies but so far it has been fun! Jeremy makes popcorn and everything! 

This is my last week at home with the kids. I'm going to miss them while I'm at work but I'm excited to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment