Sunday, July 10, 2016

Two weeks - Kylie

Kylie is two weeks old - 6/30/16


She sleeps pretty well. She usually will sleep for 5 hours and then the next set varies. Sometimes it's 4 hours and sometimes she has a hard time falling asleep.

She loves to be swaddled. She sleeps best with her arms swaddled tight.

She drinks 2 oz. sometimes 3 oz.

She likes her binky.

She gets the hiccups all the time. Especially in the middle of the night.

She sleeps in the car really well.

She doesn't mind tummy time.

She sleeps in her swing really well during the day.

She loves to stare at you and study your face.

She hates getting wet. She still has your umbilical cord so we can't do a full bath but I know she's going to scream.

She's so sweet! I'm glad our last is a girl. She has been so fun to get ready everyday! With Blake I was always looking forward to the next stage and this time I'm trying to enjoy each moment. Even if it means no sleep.













This past weekend we went to a splash pad in the area. Blake loved it. He even got grandma to run though the water area with him!








We also went to the zoo. We rode the train, carousel and we went to the 4D show Rio! I think Blake liked it. He kept taking the glasses off though. He loved the zoo splash pad!















 
We were even able to sneak away for a movie date night. I got free movie tickets at work for all my hard work so we decided to use them and see a 3D movie.


My birthday was on Monday. We mainly stayed home while I caught up on everything and then we had pizza and cake for dinner. I got a new straightener, clothes and money!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment