Monday, July 25, 2016

Five Weeks - Kylie

Five Weeks - 7/21/16

Not much has happened this week. Kylie has had a rough week. She spits up every time I put her down. She cries from 4pm till she falls asleep at 7 or 8. When she wakes up in the night she cries and fusses for 2-3 hours. She hasn't been sleeping very well in the day. She takes a nap when Blake does but for the most part that's it. After her nap she enjoys laying on her blanket near Blake and I and after does tummy time.







She did go to the doctor on Wednesday and the doctor is having us try a spit up formula and from the first bottle I could tell that its going to be a life saver and drain my bank account but its all worth it!

I only have one more week home with them. I'm sad but excited that Blake will get to play with other kids again. He has been so bored with me home. I try to take him on one trip a day but it doesn't always happen. For the most part he is pretty good when we go out to Target or run and errand.

We didn't do much this past weekend. We did go to a pool but Blake and Jeremy played for the most part. I hung out with Kylie in the shade. We did take a little dip in the pool but she slept right through it. I don't know how you can sleep while your in the pool but this girl can! After we grabbed dinner and took it home.

We went over to our rental property for a little while and hung out. Nothing too exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment