Sunday, August 7, 2016

Seven Weeks - Kylie

Seven Weeks 8/4/16


It seems like a lot has changed in the last week. Kylie has improved dramatically with her 4-8pm crying. She really hasn't done it at all since Monday. Wednesday was a rough day for her but it was because of her medicine. She is getting so big so fast. She loves watching Blake. Blake was playing peek a boo with her last night and she seemed to like it. She is a lot more smiley this week.









This past weekend Jeremy went on a hiking trip with one of his coworkers. They drove to the cabin and stayed there and then did two different hikes one on Friday and one on Saturday. They did the Angels landing and the narrows hikes in Zions. He seemed to have a lot of fun! I was stuck with the kids alone for 3 days so it wasn't as much fun. But we did venture out to the Phoenix stadium to watch the cardinals first practice. Blake did pretty well watching the players play.




I started work again this week. Its been rough. Sunday night Kylie was awake for 4 hours straight which wasn't very nice. Then Monday morning as we were rushing out the door I noticed Blake had a blow out which ended up going everywhere. It was a great start to my first day back.

I found out that I'm now pretty much working for Deloitte until December. I now work on the 16th floor in their area. I don't mind it but it's requiring a lot of hours because the Deloitte staff are taking advantage of us a little. At first I was a little intimidated because everyone thinks that you have to be crazy smart to be able to do what they do but that's not true. I'm just as smart as them and I have been gaining a lot of confidence this week. They are making a ton of changes this year, so most of the work is from scratch which I can do but it requires a lot more thinking and on little sleep that's a challenge. Lol overall it's been pretty good so far.

Kylie  still has acid reflux and I think she has it pretty bad. In the morning I can tell she has acid in her because of the way she acts. The medicine helps a lot once it's settled. She makes so many different facial expressions it cracks Jeremy and I up. She's kinda sassy already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment