Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Four Weeks - Kylie

Four Weeks - 7/14/16
 

Time is going by so fast! I can't believe she has been here for four weeks! It's been a rough four weeks though. She now only sleeps for 3 hours max at a time but sometimes it takes a while to get her back to sleep. She has been super fussy this week but mostly right before bed time. We are trying out sensitive formula to see if that helps. Her umbilical cord finally fell off today! She hates being naked which is why it took so long to fall off. She likes to be swaddled.

Blake and Chloe have become good friends lately. Or maybe I should say Blake has become friends with Chloe. Blake has been super bored lately. If I'm busy feeding Kylie I tell him to go play with Chloe he finds her and annoys her but yesterday they played fetch for 30 minutes. Blake got scared to pull the toy from Chloe but after I encouraged him he finally got the hang of it. He wore Chloe out. He tries to get her to chase him sometimes but she's too lazy!



Blake really loves Kylie. He might be mean sometimes but I can tell he adores her. When she cries he stops whatever he's doing and runs to her to calm her down. He loves to do tummy time with her! He likes to feed her but he doesn't do it right so I tell him no. He gives her the binky and lots of hugs and kisses. I think he will be a protective big brother one day!



Yesterday the kids and I visited my work and Jeremy's work to introduce them to the baby. Blake was SUPER shy but Kylie loved the attention. Sadly Blake fell asleep in the car for 5 minutes so he wouldn't take a nap!

Blake loves baths but recently he's decided that he likes baths with clothes on. I was folding laundry and he was playing with his bath toys outside the bath. When I came over he was inside the bath with the water on. Crazy kid!

We did also go to Chick fil a on Cow Appreciation day. Blake thought it was so cool to have spots! They kept falling off but he would stick them back on.





I do love how much my kids love each other! I hope it lasts forever! Blake was so excited to take pictures with his little sister yesterday! He was saying cheese the whole time!



This is what Blake does when I tell him to hold her head up.




I love the look Kylie is giving Blake! :)

Blake wanted a picture by himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment