Friday, July 15, 2016

Three Weeks - Kylie

Three Weeks - 7/7/16
 
 
I can't believe Kylie is 3 weeks old! She went through an off schedule this week with sleep. She was super fussy for about half of the week. The last few days she has been back on schedule though.
 
She has been eating like crazy. 3-4 oz. every 3 to 4 hours.
 
She is still in newborn diapers and clothes which is crazy because Blake was never in newborn diapers and was in clothes for a week maybe two.
 
She is starting to be more alert for more of the day. I have her down to about 2 to 3 naps a day depending on the day.
 
She loves her daddy! She calms right down when he takes her when he gets home.
 
Blake doesn't seem to want to hold her as often as he used to but he likes to hold the bottle when I'm feeding her. He doesn't hold it quite right though so we usually fight about it.
 
Blake does like to lay on the blanket with her when she's hanging out.
 
Blake gets really concerned when she starts crying and runs right up to her. He usually gives her the binky but then rips it back out of her mouth. We are working on that.
 
I think Blake is getting a little more jealous though. He tries to sit on my lap when I'm holding Kylie.
 
 







 
I'll do a separate post about our 4th of July activities.  
 
We found out that Blake has hand and foot. I saw red dots on him Wednesday morning and then we went to get Kylie's birth certificate and I noticed he had more dots. So I called his doctor and we got right in. The doctor looked at him and his feet and in his mouth and said he has hand and foot. He said he has a ton of dots in his mouth. He was surprised that he was doing as good as he was. So, the fever he had on the drive home was from having hand and foot.
 
 
We went to Target before we knew Blake was sick and we found a few fun shopping cart and grabbed popcorn! Blake of course had to
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment