Thursday, January 27, 2022

Week 2 2022

 Week 2

On Monday, the kids' school had a field trip. It was something related to animals. The kids were able to see a few animals and I let them pick an animal that they wanted a picture with. Kylie picked the alligator and Blake picked the bearded dragon. 

Tuesday night, Blake broke my heart. Jeremy was telling him to go to bed and Blake started crying. He asked what was wrong and he said he just wants to give mommy a hug. I told him that I want to give him a hug but I'm not because I love him. He understands but it doesn't make it any easier. The kids counted down the days till they could give me a hug. 


Before I got sick, Blake and I finally found a set of chapter books that he really likes to read. We would read 60 plus pages a night together. It was the first time ever that he would actually ask me if he can read books. I was so proud of him that he continued to read the books while I was sick. On Thursday, I surprised him with an Amazon package full of new books. He was so excited! 


Saturday morning, Kylie and I went to Disney on Ice! I purchased us tickets months ago and have always wanted to go. I couldn't decide if Blake would like it so we decided Kylie and I would try it out and next time we could bring Blake if he was interested. We had so much fun together! Kylie picked out a light up wand to start. We went to check out our seats and then scoped out the treats. There were some really cool snacks. We decided on a mickey popcorn bucket and a drink. We went back to our seats and the show started! Kylie loved it! 





















We met up with Jeremy and Blake after for lunch/dinner. Kylie picked Red Robin because she wanted a balloon. Sadly, there were no balloons. :) We all really like Red Robin so it was fun! The kids love the mini corn dogs and oranges. After, Jeremy and Blake went for a hike and Kylie and I went shopping for dresses for Kylie. It was fun to just focus on her and see what she picked out. She always tries to sneak in a toy but I held strong to dresses only. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment