Saturday, January 8, 2022

Week 50

 Week 50


On Monday, the elf brought elf cereal! Kylie loves this cereal! Jeremy and I each had work parties during the day. Mine was virtual and his was in person. I was in charge of my work party so it was a bit crazy but overall it went well. After the party I started to not feel well but at first I thought I was just drained from the party but quickly realized I was sick. Around 3pm it became really bad and thankfully Jeremy had just arrived home and was able to go pick up the kids. I spent the rest of the night in the bathroom and was sicker than I have ever been in my life. Towards the end of the night I lost feeling of my body and couldn't speak clearly. Work experience of my life so far. The next morning I came out of my room and Blake just ran to me and gave me a huge hug and said he thought I was going to die. We both started crying. It took me days to gain my energy back. I could barely walk and eat on Tuesday and got a little better on Wednesday.  



Wednesday night was a Holiday party at the kids school. It was super cold so we didn't last long but the kids had a blast. It included a reindeer run which the kids wouldn't have done for hours if we let them. They also had a few crafts that the kids did. Super fun!






Thursday morning the elf brought the kids donuts! They were super excited. 


Friday morning the elf brought the kids a Taco Bell gift card! The kids had an early release day at school so they were home a few hours early! They both watched movies and had a party all day! We had a family night which started off with getting drinks from taco bell. Next, we headed to Main Event to go bowling. Kylie ruined it by throwing a fit because she wasn't first to bowl. Jeremy stayed patient and eventually she got over it but she spent half the time being upset. They had fun taking pictures for the score board background. 







On Saturday, the elf brought the kids "kisses". We spent almost the entire day packing and getting ready to leave Sunday morning for the cruise. In the morning we headed to two different location to get COVID tests for the kids. We were worried we wouldn't get the results back in time so we did a few extra tests to hopefully be covered. I under estimated how long it would take to pack but got it done. Jeremy was also helping getting things fixed around the house. We ended the day with attending the neighborhood Light Parade. It was so much fun and wish we went down a little earlier to participate in the little activities. We grabbed cotton candy and hot chocolate and then found a spot to watch the parade. The parade was over 300 decorated golf carts and Razors. A good amount of them threw candy which the kids were excited about. 





Sunday morning we packed up the car and headed to California. We arrived early enough that we were able to look around the area. We started by visiting a little swap market. It was mostly vintage things but the kids found a Santa sleigh and a pink tree. 



Next, we walked through a fish market. Blake hated it but he survived. I think he hates the smell of fish more than me. After we headed to an outdoor mall. Kylie and I rode the Ferris Wheel. Blake is scared of heights so he gladly didn't join us. haha! Kylie loved it!















No comments:

Post a Comment