Thursday, March 24, 2016

27 Weeks

How far along: 27 Weeks  
Maternity clothes?  99% of the time, no

Food cravings: Peeps
Food aversions: None
Symptoms: I had my first contraction and I thought I was going to die. I threw Blake in his bed and laid down. I couldn’t move and my stomach hurt badly. So I’m assuming it was a contraction or something.
Gender: Girl
Movement: All day
What I'm looking forward to:  Breakfast at the Zoo with APS- It’s my first company activity with the family
What I miss: Being able to sit forward
Next appointment: March 30th




Friday night we took Blake to Smash burger and he actually loved it. We recently found out that he loves ketchup, like his dad. So he enjoyed dipping his fries and burger in the ketchup.



 
On Saturday, Blake and I went to the babiesus Easter party. Blake was scared of the giraffe and cried when we got close to him. We got a goodie bag and took a picture. Blake also helped me pick out his sisters bedding. After we headed to Jeremy’s office.





 
Blake and I joined Jeremy after work at the zoo. It was super-hot so we stopped by for a little over an hour. We mostly went to the splash pad area. Jeremy and Blake played for a while. Jeremy said Blake was very cautious. He didn’t want to fall so he walked really slowly. After a little while he got more comfortable and started running around. We walked through a bird exhibit which Blake really enjoyed. He wanted to go on the carousel really bad so we decided he could go. We waited in line for a while and then once we got on the ride we had to wait a while. Blake got impatient and wanted to get off before the ride started. I was able to calm him down and then the ride started so he liked it. We headed out after. Next we headed to downtown Tempe for lunch. We got ice cream sandwiches and then slices of pizza.






















 On Wednesday I felt like being a good mom and took Blake to the park after work. He really enjoyed it. After a bit someone came with a drone and Blake loved watching it. When I decided it was time to go he didn't fight me at all. It was amazing!!
 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment