Tuesday, March 15, 2016

25 Weeks


Pregnancy Update:

 
17 Weeks

20 Weeks

23 Weeks

24 Weeks

25 Weeks

How far along: 25 Weeks, 6 days  
Maternity clothes?  For the most part, no

Food cravings: Cheetos
Food aversions: None
Symptoms: None
Gender: Girl
Movement: All day
What I'm looking forward to:  Busy season to be over so Blake can see his dad more than one day a week. 
What I miss: Being able to sit forward
Next appointment: March 30th

I have done a HORRIBLE job of documenting this pregnancy so I’m going to try and catch up now.

Finding out I was pregnant: Jeremy and I were totally shocked! I mean it was planned but we assumed it would take a year or two like it did with Blake. One night I randomly decided to take a test. Blake was in bed and Jeremy was downstairs watching TV. I went and looked at the test and it was positive. I walked straight down stairs and showed Jeremy and he said no way. It took a few days for us to believe it. We were excited but scared at the same time because the baby and Blake would be really close in age. Jeremy had been begging me for a while to have another baby but I don’t think he expected it this fast either.

Sickness: I am dramatically sicker with this pregnancy. I was constantly running to the bathroom at work and at the time no one knew I was pregnant. At the time I was working on a project directly with another girl, there were many times that I would be helping her and just jump out of my chair and run out the door. I’m sure she thought I was crazy at the time. For the most part I would just shove a cracker in my mouth and move on though. I switched jobs during part of my sickest point. After working there for 6 days I threw up all over myself at my desk. It was the most embarrassing thing. I went to the bathroom and called Jeremy crying! I ride the bus to work so I didn’t have a way to go home. He left work and brought me home and then he went back to work. I originally was going to just the day off but I ended up just showering and then going back to work. My manager was so sweet! I didn’t tell him what happened when I told him I was leaving but when I came back he figured it out. He checked on me multiple times a day for a few weeks after that.

Showing/weight gain: I didn’t start showing until around 21 weeks and even then it really just depended on what I wore. Week 22 I really popped. It was crazy, everyone at work noticed too and commented on it. I have been really happy with my weight gain so far. I was able to start this pregnancy 15 pounds lighter than I started with my pregnancy with Blake. I have a built in exercise plan considering I walk about 15 minutes each way to and from my bus stop.

Gender: I knew from the day I found out I was pregnant that it was girl. I have had a strong feeling about it. Everyone warned me that there was a good chance it wasn’t but I knew it was. The day we had the ultrasound the tech went through everything about the baby and then at the very end of the ultrasound they told us the gender. Jeremy was excited but nervous and I was thrilled! I’m done having kids! I really only wanted two but if it was a boy I knew I would be tempted to have 3. Maybe one day we will think about having another but I doubt it.

Busy Season: It’s been really hard to watch Blake go through missing his dad. He only sees him on Saturday afternoon and Sunday, if even. He doesn’t get to see him at all during the week because he comes home after Blake goes to bed. Blake has been crying and screaming when Jeremy is around him. It so sad because I know it effects Jeremy too. I’m just thankful that I changed jobs because there is no way we could do this. Jeremy has no flexibility in hours which means he can’t see Blake. I couldn’t make that sacrifice.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment