Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Week 41

 Week 41

Blake and Kylie were on Fall Break this week. Kylie and Jeremy were in Houston until Sunday morning. Blake stayed home with me and hung out at home while I worked. Blake made lots of box forts during the week and he even made one for Chloe. Blake and I also went for a walk everyday between my meetings. It was fun to get one on one time with him to talk. On Friday night I told Blake to Sky Zone. He has been asking to go for almost two years. We had so much fun! All the kids were telling him that I'm a cool mom since I was playing with him. I was racing Blake on the trampolines and a few of the kids asked Blake if they could take a turn racing me. It was really funny. On Saturday, Blake and I went furniture shopping for the new house. We ended up picking out a family room set that we liked. 









Kylie had so much fun playing with her cousins all week! They went to a really fun park and went for a bike ride. Jeremy also took her to a really fun farmers market. She picked out really expensive peaches and Jeremy kept trying to convince her to pick something cheaper but she was determined to get the peaches. The Astros were playing while they were there so they watched a lot of baseball. 






On Sunday morning they flew home super early! In the afternoon we met the relator at the new house to do the final walk through. This was the first time the kids saw the house and overall they really liked it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment