Sunday, November 14, 2021

Week 37

 Week 37

Wow, I'm very behind on posting. Hopefully I can catch up this week.

 This week started with Jeremy and I getting really sick. We both were cough our lungs out and felt like crap. We both tested negative for COVID which was good. During the week we mostly struggled through work and then did nothing at night. 

The kids had school pictures this week. They turned out pretty good.


By the weekend we started to feel better but still coughing non-stop. I would constantly have coughing attacks during meeting and couldn't stop coughing. Jeremy and I spent the weekend outside getting the yard all cleaned up. We had to shovel rocks from the backyard to the front yard. It wasn't a fun project but we got the job done! :) 

We went on a scooter ride one morning so the kids could get out of the house. We couldn't go anywhere since we were sick but it was nice to get out of the house. 

Kylie and Chloe are best friends. These two are almost always together and Chloe plays school almost everyday with Kylie. I think Chloe likes the attention. 





No comments:

Post a Comment