Sunday, November 28, 2021

Week 40

 Week 40

This was another week full of working and packing. We did try to get as many scooter rides in as we could so we went scootered to breakfast Saturday morning. This is one of the kids favorite things to do. As soon as they wake up on Saturday they come to our room to ask when we are leaving. haha! 

The kids and I started collecting the Disney World 50th Anniversary toys at McDonalds. Since Blake and I were at Disney recently he thought they were really cool. He really wanted Mickey and the two Star Wars ones. So far this was our collection as of this week. 

Saturday afternoon Blake and Kylie begged to go swimming. They were so funny because I told them it would be cold but they were convinced it wasn't cold. They got in and I could tell it was cold but they wouldn't admit it. After a few minutes they came running out saying it was freezing. :)


On Sunday, really early, Kylie and Jeremy flew to Houston to visit his family. Josh took them to a few monuments and to where they lived as a kid. Jeremy was able to show Kylie where he grew up and where he went to school. Jeremy also spoiled her with a fun drink! 





Blake and I didn't have too much fun. Since Kylie was gone, I spent the entire day packing up all the toys and her room. Blake made a box fort while I packed. 



Since Kylie wasn't home, Chloe was attached to Blake. I found them snuggling most of the day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment