Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Week 9 - 2021

 Week 9 - 2021

Kylie had a very rough week. She struggling behaving at school. She was sent home around 10am on Monday and was allowed back after some timeout at home. She continued to not make the best choices but Thursday and Friday she had better days so that was a nice way to start the weekend. 

Jeremy made the BEST pulled pork on Tuesday. It ended up not being done until 9:30pm so I asked him to make me a small bowl and it was the best pulled pork I have ever had. We had leftovers today and it was still just as good! 

Thursday, Kylie was good at school so we got to play a game at night as a family. Also, Kylie had homework on Thursday night so Blake offered to help her which was so cute to watch him teach her. 




We had a pretty fun weekend! We started off with going to a driving range and hit golf balls. We rented golf clubs and two buckets of 75 balls. The kids had so much fun. Kylie wasn't really that good but she had so much fun. Blake was really into it and was learning more about the techniques. 









Blake and Jeremy also went on a really long bike ride. They biked all the way to Tempe where Kylie and I met up with them and I biked with Blake along the river and then we went ended up at a taco shop. It was actually pretty good. The kids each picked kids meals and Jeremy and I shared tacos and a quesadilla. Blake and I biked back to the car and he made me go past the car to a hill area. He loved going down the hills super fast. 









I also finished organizing and labeling Jeremy's shed. 


We told the kids about our spring break trip and Blake freaked out! It's going to be super fun to get some time away from work and get out of the house. The place we are staying is gold on the outside and I didn't realize it until I showed Blake a picture of the resort. (Blake LOVES the color gold)


No comments:

Post a Comment