Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Week 8 - 2021

 Week 8 - 2021

This week was another low key week. Blake started the week off amazing! He earned a HAWK feather for being attentive. HAWK cards are very rare so it was a huge accomplishment for him. Blake is pretty good at hula hooping. His school has a limited number of things they can do during recess and one of those things is hula hooping. We had a few family competitions and Blake won all of them. 




Over the weekend we pretty much just hung out at home. Jeremy and I did finally organize one of our outdoor sheds. I really wish I took a before picture but just imagine everything just thrown everywhere. I think it turned out pretty good. I'm waiting on two containers to come for the two bags of seed. 

Blake and Jeremy went for a long bike ride together. They went for a ride down the canal to a park. It was the first time and Blake LOVED it! His dream is for all four of us to go on a bike ride. I don't trust Kylie yet so it will be a bit. Blake and Kylie also played outdoor games together.



We played memory which is our go to game. We are trying to teach the kids to be good sports when they don't win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment