Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Week 12 - 2021

 Week 12 - 2021

It was a CRAZY week. Work was super busy and stressful with trying to catch up from being out for a week. By Friday night I was finally caught up and exhausted.

On Monday, Blake came home around 11am because he threw up in his humanities class. After eating a few crackers and laying down for 5 minutes he was up and running around. Glad it wasn't anything big. He got to hand out with Jeremy and I for 24 hours and back to school he went.  

I signed the kids up for swim lessons at Aqua-Tots Swim School. They will have their first lessons this Saturday. It will be nice to get Blake back in the pool and see what he remembers from last year. I'm debating having him do swim lessons three days a week during the summer just to help him improve. We are still not sure what we are going to have him do for summer camp. Being downtown we don't have too many options near us and I don't want him just hanging out at home all summer even though summer camps are expensive. Jeremy and I have talked about maybe doing specialty camps every other week or something like that. I know they have camps at the zoo, the science museum, and other similar places. The YMCA has one as well but they don't have field trips again this year but he did have fun last year when he went. 

Blake's school pictures were sent home this week. I am so impressed with how well they turned out. I don't think they could have turned out any better. 

We didn't do anything exciting this weekend. We cleaned out and organized the attic. It gets so hot in the summer that we tend to toss things around in the attic so it was nice to get it all down and reorganize it and decluttered a little. 



I also finally organized Jeremy's "cord" bin. He has had a cord bin for years where he stores any cord he finds or extra cords. It was so exciting to have it all organized now. 

I enjoyed watching the basketball games throughout the weekend. I'm the only one that seems to watch sports in the house but its fun to have something to look forward to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment