Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Days 6 and 7 on the Cruise

Day 6:

We were really sun burnt so we tried to stay out of the sun the last two days. We slept in until 8:30 which is really late for us. We hurried and got up and headed to brunch! Breakfast at the restaurant was really good on sea days. We just lounged around most of the day. We went hot tubing once and then went swimming. I was too nervous I would get burnt more so I couldn't relax as much. We found an arcade room the night before so we played in there for a little while.




 
Later during the day they had a newlywed game. We went and watched that. It was pretty funny!


Dinner was formal again. We got dressed up and had a bunch of pictures taken for fun! Dinner was really good again. My favorite, I waited the whole cruise for my filet minion! I ordered two because it was really small.





 


 
Right after Dinner they had a family feud game. I convinced Jeremy to volunteer to play! He did so good! It was guys against girls and the guys won by a long shot!







We went to the show after which was really weird. It was like a game show but it was all dancing and singing. It was weird.




Day 7:

We started with breakfast at the restaurant. Most days I got eggs benedict! Then we did the ropes course which surprisingly I was really scared of! I was freaking out at times. I think if I did it again I would do better but it was scary! Later we went on the water slides which hurt because of the screws. We are too old for them. We did some swimming and went to the last women standing show. It was really funny. They would give a group of girls and assignment and they would have to go do it and then come back and sit down there would be one last chair so they would eliminate someone each time. It was really funny!





 

 

We had dinner again which was fun. The waiters did a huge dance again and we said bye to our new friends. We skipped the last show since it wasn't until 11:30 and we had to be up really early the next morning to head home.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment