Thursday, October 15, 2015

Blakes Birthday Party

We had Blake's birthday party a week after his birthday since we were out of town on his birthday, I had been planning his party since he was 3 months old. I don't even want to know how many hours i spent on Pinterest! It paid off though! He had a pretty cool party. My parents were able to attend the party which was awesome! They were a huge help! My mom helped me with decorations and planning, I couldn't have done it without her help! 













 
 
 
 
 
We had a bounce house water slide combo, which was the main activity! It seemed to keep the kids happy! They were having a blast! Blake even seemed to like it! We had a piñata which ended up breaking so Jeremy had to hold it while the kids hit it! Blake got to be first to hit it and he even picked out a candy when the piñata broke. 

 





 
The party was jungle themed so we had lots of jungle related snacks and we ordered pizza later in the party! We had cake too! This was a big deal. I REALLY wanted a jungle themed tier cake for his party. I research and called a ton of bakery's and concluded it would cost me $300 and decided it wasn't practical. Jeremy did tell me I could get it but I just couldn't do it. I settled for a birthday themed tier cake which was cute but not the same as the ones on Pinterest. So, Jeremy was in charge of bringing the cake to the party which he did. I opened the big box to take the cake out and it completely fell over. I almost cried. So the lesson I learned was no more tier cakes and I'm not spending 100 bucks on a cake again. Luckily we salvaged the cake and I realized after the party that I never took a picture. :(

 

Blake got his own smash cake. He was really clean with it for a while. He would stick his finger in the frosting and then lick his finger. Eventually he made a mess and he loved the cake.






 

We had an awesome turn out to his party! He sure has a lot of friends! We didn't get a chance to open presents because Blake started getting tired. After his nap at home we let him open his presents which of course Chloe had to help him and she would steal his toys and run away. He got amazing toys! Thanks everyone he sure is a spoiled kid!! 

Jeremy and I got him an iPhone, laptop and iPad in hopes that he will leave ours alone. It works for a little while. I also got hi, a slide! He is obsessed with it! He likes to climb up it and then slide down, crazy kid.

Grandma and grandpa Krass got him an awesome play land!! He LOVES it!! He plays with it every morning! I call it his house.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment