Thursday, October 22, 2015

Day 2 and 3 of the Cruise


Day 2:
The second day was a sea day. We slept in since we were up so late. Sleeping in is 7:30 for us. We waited until 8:30 to have breakfast so we could go to the restaurant. I got eggs benedict, my favorite!! It was a cloudy day so we just lounged around for the most part. We walked around the ship a lot, went hot tubbing and then around lunch time I fell asleep on one of the pool chairs. It was so relaxing. Jeremy would go for walks and come back and check on me. Later in the day the sun came out so we went swimming and then just laid by the pool!







 

 
Dinner was fancy dress the second night. I attempted to curl my hair but realized I forgot hair spray so the curls didn’t hold for long. It lasted long enough for the pictures though, kind of. When we arrived at our table there was an older couple sitting at our table. I guess they did some switching of tables and they switched the younger couple to a different table. We were pretty sad but the older couple was really nice and we ended up getting to know them really well. For dinner they had lobster tail so Jeremy ordered that and I actually ordered one to try and I ate most of it. It wasn’t bad but I’m still a steak fan. The waiters put on a show before dessert! It was super fun! A lot of people got up and did the dance with them but we just watched.






 
After dinner we walked around the ship and then went to the show. It was called Grooveline. Very fun! This was one of my favorite shows!



 

Day 3:
This was our first day off the ship! I was so excited! We went to Cozumel, Mexico! We went there on our honeymoon! The first time we went we rented a car so this time we decided to rent a scooter. We brought snorkel gear so we rode around to find a private beach. We stopped at one on the way and climbed on the rocks and then headed on. We found a beach that had one other couple that was snorkeling. We decided to stop and go snorkeling. We only brought one set so we took turns. Jeremy found Blake and I seashells! It was so cute!




After, we rode around and stopped at different beaches. We rode through the town and stopped at a grocery store. We bought a few Mexican snacks. Our last stop was to walk the downtown area and do some shopping! We knew we were going to buy a chip dip ceramic kit for our sister-in-law who was watching Blake. I wanted to look at all the options and then decide. We got kicked out of a few shops because Jeremy was bartering too much. The prices were a lot more than they were on our last cruise and took Jeremy a while to accept it. Lol We also got a Cardinals surf board decoration. The guy was making them and he had a lot of other teams but not Cardinals. We asked him if he could make a Cardinals one. It took a while but he finally found the materials to make one. We designed it ourselves and left him to make it. We came back 20 minutes later and it was finished! I love it! I’m going to put it in my office at home! We also got a Cardinal’s backpack.
 






We got back on the ship with barely enough time to shower and get to dinner. No time to get ready. Around dinner time they had a Dr. Seuss event. I was sad because Blake would have loved it! We went to dinner and had fun with the older couple. I can’t remember anything we ate that night. It was all good stuff though! Dinner was the best meal of the day!!
The show that night was like dancing with the stars but it was called dancing with the cast. We watched it for a while but it’s wasn’t any good so we headed up to the pool deck and watched part of the pool side video. We ended up just going to bed since we had to get up early for the next destination! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment