Wednesday, January 7, 2015

5 Year Anniversary

5 Year Anniversary

This Monday was Jeremy and I’s 5 year anniversary. We originally planned a two day trip near flagstaff. We were going to leave the cabin on Saturday morning and then head home Monday night. We waited too long and decided not to go it. Blake is a man of comfort so traveling isn’t too fun with him. I don’t blame him though. I wouldn’t want to sleep in a pack n play either. So we came up with another plan. Blake went to daycare and we played all day!

We started by going to chick fil a! We love that place!

 
Then we picked up a white hot chocolate at Starbucks!

 
Next, was the mall where Jeremy got me pink shoe laces and strawberry lotion at bath and body works.


 
Next, was the big activity. Castles and coasters. It an amusement park but it’s pretty small. We got an unlimited ride and mini golf wristband! We started with mini golf! It was a ton of fun! They have four courses and we had the whole thing to ourselves. I think we picked the hard one. I won but not by much! We decided to go Go-Karting first. Jeremy was so fast. He was lapping everyone. Bumper boats was next. It was a lot of fun! Followed by a roller coaster and the log ride (Jeremy’s favorite). Next was the drop rides. They had a littler one that we both went on and then I went on the tall one. We went on bumper cars and then another roller coaster. Last was zip lining. It was super fun! I had never done it before and was a little nervous but after they let go it’s really fun!











We went to Bobby Q’s for a late lunch. It was very yummy!

We headed home and picked up Blake and watched a movie at home. After we opened presents. I got Jeremy a BBQ fork from Brooke stone and some Xbox accessories. Jeremy got me Beat headphones! (He took me to Costco and said I could pick any headphones I wanted) Of course I picked the most expensive ones!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment