Wednesday, January 21, 2015

20 Weeks

20 Weeks- 1/21/15


Blake is the king of rolling over. He rolls over within 30 seconds usually of you putting him on his stomach. He loves to grab things and play with his toys which makes him mad when he rolls over and can't get to his toys anymore. The doctor said to make him struggle and see if he can figure out how to get them so I try but I give in usually. He has been doing pretty good at getting them himself though. He loves to grab Chloe when she's in reach. Chloe is really good about it and just sits there. He also loves to grab my hair. He is also becoming a big daddy's boy. He lights up every time he sees Jeremy. It's so cute! He still has his cold and cough. His favorite toy right now is his car. It has holes all over it so he can grab it easily. It has wheels though so it rolls away and he gets really frustrated.






This weekend we were pretty busy! Friday night we went shopping at the outlet mall. We got a few shirts for Jeremy but we mainly just walked around and looked at all the new stores. They expanded it for the Super bowl. Saturday we got up early and Jeremy and I went and saw American Sniper. We actually got  babysitter and everything! The movie was amazing! I was speechless after. After we went home and got Blake and went to a neighborhood party! I can't wait till Blake gets bigger so he can play. After we headed to the home show. We forgot the stroller so we had to carry Blake. He was really well behaved but we definitely got an arm workout. We had a lot of things in mind that we wanted to get at the home show. We were able to get numbers for all of them. Blake got so many comments on how cute he is. It's crazy how many strangers will talk to you. We went home for like 30 minutes and then decided to go to Verizon and get new phones. We both decided on iPhone 6's! So far we love them! Jeremy spoiled me and let me get any case and accessories I wanted! I picked a pink Kate Spade case and a Kate Spade portable charger. We also got glass covers to protect the screen. Hopefully these will protect it.


Sunday was rough on Jeremy. He was upstairs watching TV and I handed him Blake for a second. Then I came back and got him and Blake had given Jeremy a surprise. There was poop everywhere. It was all over him the bed sheets and me. Jeremy started freaking out. He's not a fan of poop or changing diapers. Not that anyone does. Anyways it all ended fine. I cleaned Blake and Jeremy did laundry. Jeremy didn't trust Blake the rest of the day. Blake also conked out during church for a nap.



Monday we found out busy season starts this coming Monday. I'm not ready to give up so much time with Blake. I'm going to miss him. I feel like I will be missing out on so much. I pretty much only get to see him for 30 minutes a day. :(  Plus I'm the only girl staff worker now so it's safe to say work is now really boring. I pretty much don't talk all day and just work as hard as I can. I figure if I work as hard as possible and not talk at all then maybe busy season will end sooner?!?! I doubt it but I can dream. :) I used to love work but now all my audit friends are gone. Monday night we let Blake try pears. He didn't hate it.



Blake is currently fast asleep on me. He hasn't done this for a long time. I know if I want to sleep through the night I should wake him up but I miss these days! Soon I will hardly get to see him so I'll really miss these days. Blake woke up and we went and played with Daddy while he studied!



Blake is  a really good sleeper! We put him in his room between 6:30 and 7 and he falls asleep on his own without crying. He usually wakes up around 6. Sometimes earlier but not too often. He does sleep in a bit for the weekends. I'm finally getting the hang of a working mom. Jeremy makes fun of my schedules but if I keep with them life is easy. So far the house has been spotless for 3 weeks and I don't have to spend more than 5 minutes a day cleaning. I get more time with Blake and I don't spend the weekend cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment