Monday, July 18, 2022

Week 26 2022

 Week 26

The kids had a fun week at Summer Camp. The field trips this week were Kona Ice, OdySea Aquarium, and Harkins - Minion Movie. The kids were most excited for the Minions Movie! They loved it!

Monday was my birthday. It was a pretty busy day. It started with my friend taking me to breakfast which was super fun! Kylie had a rough day, she had a dentist appointment and then had to get her second vaccine shot. She was an emotional mess so I told her we would go to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate my birthday if she went to Summer Camp for a few hours. 


After work, we picked up the kids and went to Chuck E Cheese. We did an hour of unlimited play and then headed home for cake. 





On Monday, I received Diamondback tickets from work and decided to take Blake on Tuesday! The kids both love going to games with me so I have been switching off. We had so much fun walking around the park early and then waited for the players to come out and tried to get Blake's ball signed. He was able to get two players signatures which now equals three on his ball. Blake really wanted Buddy's signature and he was the last one to get a ball signed. It made Blake's night!!












Friday afternoon, we headed to Duck Creek to celebrate the 4th of July and start our long road trip. The kids had fun playing Mario Cart on the switch in the car. 



We stopped in Page, AZ at the car wash. The kids thought it was the coolest car wash ever. We couldn't convince Jeremy to let us get the upgraded car wash though. They enjoyed watching the car in front of us though. 


Over the weekend we went on a Razor ride to the Burger Barn, went to the 4th of July Parade, played foosball, went on the Brian Head chairlift, went to the caves, and went on the tree swing. It was a fun filled weekend! It has been a tradition since before the kids were born to go the Duck Creek for the 4th of July! I managed to hurt myself twice but I just kept chugging along. I slipped walking down a dirt hill and then hit the ground with my back on the tree swing. Sadly, the back injury made the road trip more challenging. The first few days in the car were pretty rough but I just ignored the pain the best I could so we could have fun. :) 


















































No comments:

Post a Comment