Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Week 18 2022

 Week 18 2022

This was a super busy week for work. The kids didn't have an activities this week, so that was really helpful. The best part of the week was the Suns playoff games! They won the Monday and Wednesday games. They were both amazing games and so much fun to watch. I keep going back and forth on whether I want to watch a game in person or not. 

Friday, the kids had an early out day so I invited two of their friends over to play for a few hours. The kids loved it! It's been good for Kylie to improve on her sharing skills. We also ended up getting AZ Diamondback tickets last minute on Friday. This meant I missed watching the Suns game live but they ended up losing, so it was a good game to miss. The AZ Diamondbacks on the other hand had a good game! We had a ton of fun and the kids now want to go to every game. Before the game started, the kids were able to get their baseballs signed by David Peralta. Even better, he signed the ball he was warming up with and signed it and gave it to Blake! Kylie was jealous so I told her that he practiced with hers as well. Which could be true because it came from pre-game batting practice. haha! 



Baxter played the kids a visit at our seats and he also signed their baseballs. It was a really fun last minute family night. 











Saturday morning we took the kids to one of the neighborhood pools. We wanted to try and refresh their swimming skills. Blake did pretty well but Kylie has gone back to refusing to swim. She is determined that she is going to drown and wants nothing to do with swimming. She does a little better with Jeremy but the ending didn't go well so she might never get in the pool again. haha! 

We went home and got ready for lunch. The kids wanted to take me to one of my favorite restaurants for Mother's Day. There was a little bit of a wait but it wasn't too bad. I ordered my favorite Chicken Parm and Pazooki! The kids did really well and ate pretty much all of their food so we let them get their own Pazooki. They also gave all the moms a limited edition wine glass. I'm excited to use it for my coke-zero. :) 


We had a massive trip to Costco and then I spent the rest of the day cleaning the house and watching sports. Baseball is more relaxing to watch than basketball because it's not so fast paced. 

Mother's Day was a very low-key day. The kids gave me cards and flowers in the morning and we had Costco Cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Jeremy took the kids to the park for a little bit and then I watched the Suns game. It was a hard game to watch. I watched the Diamondbacks game after, and they won which was awesome. They have been doing really good the last few weeks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment