Thursday, May 5, 2022

Week 16 2022

 Week 16

Weekday nights consisted of soccer practice or watching NBA playoffs. Kylie loves to watch the games with me but still gets super competitive and asks every 2 seconds who is winning. I finally pointed out to her that she can figure that out on her own by deciding which number is higher. That has cut it down to her asking every 30 seconds. :) 

Kylie's graduation picture came in this week. It turned out adorable and she looks so grown up. 

Friday night, I took Blake to see the Bad Guys movie at the Harkins theater near us. The only time that worked out was in the Cine 1 theater which was fun. The seats were a little nicer and the theater was huge. Blake was pretty impressed. I let him get his own Icee and we shared a popcorn. It was fun to get to talk before the movie started. On our way out he said it was the best movie ever! 





Saturday started with Kylie's soccer game and then Blake's game was right after. 





I headed out after to run errands and then on my way home a huge rock came flying into my windshield and put a hole in it. It was the loudest thing ever. It's one of those things that really stinks but there isn't anything I could have done about it. 

We finished the weekend going to our friends for dinner and the kids had a blast playing. We ended up going to turtle park. After we went home and watched the Suns Game. 



No comments:

Post a Comment