Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Week 19 2022

 Week 19

I'm very behind again on blog posts. Hopefully I can get caught up this week. 

This week was the kid's 2nd to last week of school. Kylie came home with the "Respecting Diversity" award on Thursday. 


Thursday night I watched the Phoenix Suns lose Game 6 against Dallas. I told Jeremy that if they lost, I had to buy tickets for Game 7. Every time I have thought about buying tickets, they won the game and I regretted not going. The tickets for Game 7 dropped at noon on Friday. It was so stressful, but Jeremy was able to finally get two tickets. I lost internet connection and the tickets were selling so fast. Jeremy found two tickets on the top row but they were on the end of the row over the stairs. This meant no one was sitting in front of one of the seats. 

Blake and I arrived at the stadium an hour and a half before the start of the game. We went to the team shop and picked up a few souvenirs and a surprise for Kylie. Next, we went to find our seats and watched the Suns warm up. Blake was a little nervous of the height, but he was a trooper. We walked around the stadium and then grabbed some snacks. 















The game was very sad but I was so excited to be there that I think I didn't realize how bad the game was going until the 3rd quarter. They have come back from large deficits before so I wasn't too concerned but in the 3rd quarter you knew there was zero chance. The crowd never seemed to be into the game which was sad. Blake and I were pretty much the only ones near us cheering after the 1st quarter. I just pretended like they were winning and we had a good time. It wasn't the experience I was hoping for but we stayed the entire time and even walked around after the game. I know Jeremy won't buy me tickets again so I had to make the most of it. :) 









Jeremy and Kylie watched the game at home and I guess Kylie was REALLY upset that the Suns lost. She has been my little Suns fan during the post season games and I felt terrible not taking her. I fully expected the Suns to win and was afraid that the crowd would scare her. It probably still turned out well since she is very competitive and would have been crying most of the game. Jeremy told me that she kept asking him why he wasn't upset and he told her "It's just a game" but she was still upset. haha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment