Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Week 10 2022

 Week 10

On Monday we went to Knotts Berry Farm all day. We arrived about 30 minutes early so we could be near the front of the line. We had a plan for our first few rides and when we went to the first ride, it wasn't open yet. We walked around lost for a bit but found one of the rides on our list. After, I convinced Blake to ride a rollercoaster with me and we got on and then it got stuck just after it rolled out a bit. Blake was so excited because that meant he didn't have to ride it. haha! Jeremy and Kylie went on the log ride and Blake, and I were able to catch a picture of them coming down the hill. We went on the railroad mine train as a family and then grabbed some lunch. Next, we all went on a rollercoaster which Kylie loved and Blake wasn't a fan. I call it the mouse ride for some reason. Kylie and I rode it again while Jeremy went on a crazy rollercoaster. Kylie got lucky and they said we could stay on it again which meant we rode it three times! She loved it!










I took the kids on a few spinning rides and then Jeremy joined back up with us. I convinced Blake to try out the rollercoaster with me again. We went on it and for the most part he liked it. After, I took the kids on the little kids rides. There was a fight that broke out during the kids helicopter ride. I have no idea what the two adults were fighting about but it was scary for a bit. They eventually went their own ways. We all went on another family rollercoaster which was really fun. It was so different from any other rollercoaster I have ever been on. Kylie loved it as usual. We snaped a few pictures with snoopy which I had to bribe the kids to do. Jeremy wasn't feeling well so he went to rest in the lodge while I took the kids on more kids rides. At this point they were fighting and neither would ride alone so I had them ride together and I watched. On the swing ride I captured a picture of Blake and you can tell he is really frustrated with Kylie. 















Jeremy joined back up with us and we grabbed some more food and then went on the bumper cars. The kids LOVED bumper cars. We finished up the rest of the little kids rides and then went on the high swings and the big boat swing ride. Blake didn't want to go on it so he watched us. He had a blast watching us go up so high and everyone screaming. Kylie had a blast as well. We haven't found a ride yet that she can go on but is scared of. 






The last two hours the park was open we hit it hard. We were running from ride to ride. We went on the sky tower, the mouse rollercoaster, the long train ride, the log ride, and our favorite rollercoaster. It was an awesome and exhausting day! Kylie is in a phase (we hope) where she doesn't listen and she is constantly upsetting Blake. Outside of that, we all had a lot of fun. 





Tuesday morning we headed home but we made a few stops first. Jeremy found this amazing bakery right by Knotts Berry Farm where we grabbed breakfast and a few treats to bring home. Next, we went to Downtown Disney. The kids thought it was really fun but really wanted to go on the rides. We took pictures at both entrances and pretended like we were going to the park. haha! Blake picked out a droid souvenir at the Star Wars Gift Shop. 














Wednesday was mostly an errands day and unpacking. I also painted the kids bathroom. The prior owns had a few stripes that went across the walls but the colors didn't match anything I could find so I decided to paint it the same color as the rest of the wall. Kylie and I went to Sam's Club to get snacks and found an awesome outdoor rug! We went back on Thursday and bought it after Jeremy saw pictures. Thursday, I took the kids to see a movie at the Theater, Sing 2. We had a good time and got lots of treats. The movie was really cute. 





On Friday, I took the kids to Peter Piper around lunch time. We did another 30 minute game challenge. I forgot to take pictures but the kids both won jackpots and had so much fun. We are working on saving up our tickets to get a big prize but it's been hard for Kylie even though she really wants the big prize. haha! Friday night, I worked on finishing up home projects while Kylie learned how to make snowflakes. I'm so happy with how the house is looking. It's been a big project but I feel like it's going to be worth it. I just have one wall left to figure out and we will be done! On Friday, I finished decorating the kids playroom and hung up a collage in the formal dining room. 







Both kids had their first soccer games on Saturday. They were both at the same time so I went to Kylie's and Jeremy went to Blake's. They both did really good and I'm excited to see them get better as the year goes on. 








No comments:

Post a Comment