Friday, March 18, 2022

Week 8 2022

 Week 8 

Monday was a no school day for the kids and Jeremy had it off from work. I decided to take it off as well to have a more relaxing day. I have been working on some home projects, so I was able to get some of the materials on Monday and finished the projects over the weekend. Kylie was so cute and while I was doing a mountain of laundry she asked if she could organize her lol dolls. I gave her a container, thinking she would come back with all of them just in the container and she came back with the container all organized into sections. It was so cute! 



The kids Winter school pictures came in. They turned out really good. 



I found Jeremy and Kylie cuddling with Chloe this week. 



We had a family game night on Thursday. I found a new game and it was really fun. 


I finished a few small projects around the house on Thursday night. I made Kylie a little reading corner with bookshelves, hung up a painting in the kids' bathroom, and finished decorating the front porch. 






Friday night, I took the kids to Peter Piper to have another arcade game competition. This time Kylie and I were a team and Blake was on his own team. Kylie won the jackpot on a few games and seemed to be very lucky. Blake would get really sad when she won a lot of tickets, but he kept competing. I love that they like arcade games as much as I do. Jeremy had to work late so he didn't get to have fun with us. 


On Saturday, Kylie was invited to a classmate's birthday party at Urban Adventure. Jeremy took her to the birthday party and Blake, and I went on our own and played. Kylie had so much fun with her friends. Blake and I played dodgeball and a bunch of kids came in and it was the kids against me. It was fun! 








Saturday afternoon Jeremy helped me with a few more home projects. We added a little decoration to Jeremy's gym. I have one more sign coming but so far, I like what we added over the weekend! 




Another big project that I finished up was removing the tree wall decal and then hung up my new design. The tree was a lot more work to remove than I expected but I love how it turned out. 

Before

After

We went on a late-night walk to the town grocery store to get ice cream. The sunset was beautiful. 





No comments:

Post a Comment