Saturday, December 11, 2021

Week 46

 Week 46


On Tuesday, Blake lost a tooth at school! He was so excited for the tooth fairy to come. At evening I took the kids out to the park. We have been loving having so many parks walking distance from our house! The downside is Kylie always gets mad when we say it's time to go. After, the kids and I picked up pizza for dinner.






On Thursday, both kids had really loose teeth. I'm always the one to pull the loose teeth so I was working on Blakes and it came out pretty quick. Kylie really wanted her tooth to come out too. I told her to eat and apple and it actually worked. It became loose enough that I was able to pull it right out. Daddy wasn't home since he had to work late so we facetimed him and shared the special moment. This was Kylie's first tooth except for the two teeth that were knocked out when she was 1. 





Friday night, Jeremy had a work holiday party. Since we don't have any babysitters, he went by himself. His parties are always a little weird so I honestly don't mind not going. :) This is how we attended the party....


The kids and I grabbed ice cream! It has been one of our favorite things to do. 


Saturday was the neighborhood garage sale! I was determined that I was going to be able to find Christmas presents for the kids or furniture for the house. I had everyone up and in the car by 7am and Jeremy started driving around. We literally drove around for 3 hours and I only found an American girl tent. It was a pretty sweet find but I was really hoping for a Barbie House. Jeremy did find a few tool deals. 

I ended up having a massive migraine for most of the rest of the day but Jeremy convinced me to go on a scooter ride with them. It was super fun to go on a neighborhood path and saw all the Christmas lights. We scootered to Culvers for ice cream. It was a fun trip and the kids loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment