Thursday, December 9, 2021

Week 45

 Week 45

This was a pretty uneventful week but there were a few fun moments I wanted to document.

The kids celebrated Veterans Day on Wednesday at school. Their school did an amazing job at celebrating the holiday and the kids loved it. They had a parade, picnic, sent messages to veterans, and lots of fun projects. 

Thursday the kids and I had the day off. I decided to take them to Uptown Jungle so they could do something fun on their day off. They had so much fun! We forgot to eat breakfast so we had a snack time and the kids found their favorite dip n dots. We ran over to Kohls after to find some winter clothes for the kids. The kids found a few toys they wanted to add to their Santa list. I always take pictures of the items they want to add to their list and Blake posed for the picture of the Barbie House for Kylie. It was so cute! After, Jeremy picked them up and took them home so I could do tons of shopping for the house. It was insanely busy but I was able to find lots of stuff on my list. 



The rest of the weekend we spent almost entirely unpacking and getting the house in order. We are trying to get all the projects that we want to do completed now instead of dragging them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment