Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Week 34

 Week 34




I couldn't just pick one picture. These kids are crazy and had to include their fun pictures. You can probably tell which one came after I said just stand up straight. :)


I'm officially caught up on posts! The kids both started clubs this week. Kylie picked a dinosaur club on Thursdays and her Kindergarten teacher also teaches the club. Blake picked chess club which is on Fridays. Blake's chess club was very limited and it's being taught by a professional chess player or tournament winner. They both loved their clubs. When I pick the kids up from school the front office shares the most adorable stories with me. It sounds like Blake and Kylie are so sweet to each other at school and always run and give each other a hug when they see each other. Blake also walked Kylie to her club. It's so fun to hear them watching out for each other and getting along. :)



Jeremy was out of town for part of the week and then was in the office most of the rest of the week. It was nice to have the house to myself but Chloe was always watching me! I snapped a few pictures because it was funny. She usually hangs out with Jeremy during the day and definitely missed him. 



We had a busy week so we decided to have a family night on Friday. We all picked Blake up from his chess club and headed straight to the Hurricane Harbor waterpark. It was such a fun night! The weather was perfect and the park was pretty empty. There were a few attractions/slides that were closed but we still had tons of fun! We found two open chairs under a covered area to put our stuff down and then headed to the slides. Jeremy and Blake did a few slides together while Kylie and I were in the wave pool. Kylie is too short for a good amount of the slides so we did have to split up a good amount. We headed to the rainbow slides next which is Kylie's favorite. Next, the kids played in the bucket play area while Jeremy and I hung out and were lucky to find two open chairs. Jeremy and Blake went on another slide which had a crazy long wait and Kylie and I hung out in the wave pool again. We met back up and ordered dinner. We sat in the dark and ate burgers and fries and Blake said it was the best day ever! It's always nice to hear those things! We went on a few more slides and then found a new area called paradise pier which was awesome! It was a fun party pool and Blake learned to do front flips in the water. 












Kylie and I went bowling on Saturday. She loves bowling and we hadn't been in a few weeks. She was so well behaved and we had a really good time. We ordered a kids meal and drinks to enjoy while we bowled. After bowling we played some arcade games. She loves playing the games especially the candy claw game.




The rest of the weekend was relaxing and preparing for the upcoming week. I have a HUGE surprise planned for Blake and it happens on Wednesday so I have been trying to plan for it over the last few weeks but finalizing it all happened this weekend. I am SO excited for Wednesday and I'm hoping everything everything goes as planned and no one gets sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment