Sunday, May 3, 2020

Day 4 Carnival Panorama Cruise


Cruise – Day 4 (3/10/20)



Day 4 was our second sea day and was filled with lots of fun. I think by Day 4 we had recovered from the stress and loss of sleep at the beginning of the trip. We had breakfast at the lido deck which worked better with the kids. They loved all the options but Kylie’s favorite thing was unlimited ice cream. The breakfast burritos were Jeremy and I’s favorite. We had a morning filled with lots of swimming and playing at the waterpark! We had talked about going down the red and blue slide for weeks and the kids were so excited to finally go down them. I quickly realized there was a height restriction and Kylie was not going to be able to go down either slide and Blake could only go down the blue slide. He LOVED the blue slide so that didn’t bother him one bit! I was so proud of him just marching all the way to the top and going right down. He went down it over 20 times. Kylie was very upset when she was told that she couldn’t go down the red and blue slide. It took a while but she eventually went down the yellow slide and then never wanted to stop. She literally probably went down 100 times.











Blake loved taking breaks from the blue slide to go down the yellow slide with Kylie. It was really cute to actually watch them get along and play. Blake would hold Kylie’s hand to make sure she doesn’t slip. It’s safe to say that the waterpark area was a hit!








Blake and I snuck down to the lido deck and got ice cream to eat by the pool! While we were sitting on our pool chairs eating ice cream Blake looked at me and said "This is the best day ever!" It made me smile so I made him say it again so I could remember forever!





Blake braved the pool as well. It was pretty cold but he still had fun.




Next, we got all cleaned up and went to the “Hairy Chest Contest”. It was really funny as usual. We also grabbed fun drinks at the bar and then the kids went to Camp Ocean while Jeremy and I worked out again. After we worked out we went to the excursion desk to pick an excursion. I really wanted to do something with dolphins because I thought the kids would love it. We went through the list which was really limited due to Kylie's age and we decided on the dolphin excursion.






At 4pm we picked up the kids from Camp Ocean and we took them to the Build a Bear Party. It was really fun! They had bear face cookies and milk. The kids had so much fun picking out their animal and making it. We were talking to one of the camp employees and she was telling us how much Kylie makes her laugh. She said Kylie is so bossy but confident. I guess she was always bossing Blake around at the camp. It sounded just like Kylie. Kylie ended up making a puppy and Blake ended up making a dinosaur! We went for a walk around the front of the ship after and the kids thought that was really cool but windy.















After the Build a Bear party it was time for dinner. We headed to the dining hall and were able to get a table near the center. This was awesome because the kids would be able to see the shows better. Unfortunately, as soon as we sat down I started to feel pretty sick. I had not taken any motion sickness pills to this point which was awesome because in the past I have always been really motion sick without the pills. I went back to our room and took some pills and then went to sleep. Jeremy stayed and ate dinner with the kids. As I was going through the pictures to make this blog I saw how much fun the kids had during the show that night at dinner. I was sad I missed it but so glad Jeremy was able to capture it. Blake did an awesome job at dancing!





After dinner, Jeremy and the kids came back to our rooms and dropped Kylie off. She went to bed with me and Jeremy and Blake headed to the show. They had a lot of fun and ended up having a really fun late night!



No comments:

Post a Comment