Wednesday, May 27, 2015

38 Weeks

38 Weeks- 5/27/15


Blake has learned how to walk around holding onto the couch or table. He's not super stable but he usually doesn't fall. He always wants to eat what we are eating. Sometimes I let him try it depending on what it is. He usually chews on it for a while and then spits it out. lol He seems to be having fits more now. It's usually when he's really tired. Blake also learned how to crawl up stairs this weekend. He got up 5 stairs I think. We tried installing our gate but our stairway is too wide. Seriously?!?! I bought the widest gate. So we had to order an extension online.


Daddy and Blake sharing Cherrios


Blake climbed on Jeremy forever trying to get over him.

 Blake in his new playroom
 
This weekend was pretty boring weekend for us. Jeremy took a CPA test on Saturday so we mainly relaxed. We did get breakfast on Saturday morning. Then we relaxed until his test. When he was gone Blake and I ran errands. Bought a new toy and then we went home and put it together. It was interesting trying to put it together while he climbed all over it. Then I moved his crib down. We have it at the highest setting but now that he can stand up we needed to move it down. Then Blake took a nap while I studied for the CPA. When Jeremy came home from his test we went out and had fun!





Sunday Blake was sick and he was so nice to give it to me. So I was sick Sunday night.

Monday we went to the mall and let Blake play in the play area. There weren't any other kids his age but a little girl came and sat next to him and talked to him. It was cute. We also went to a community pool near us. They had a baby pool so we started there and Blake walked around the pool in his floatie. He thought it was pretty cool that he could move around on his own. Then we moved to the big pool. He loved that too. He floated around for a while and then we took him out and played with him. He loves being spun around.




We also made him a different play room on Monday. We made our second guest room into a playroom. This works better because there is a door to shut. We switch off sitting in there with him. We just got a TV for his playroom! So far it has worked out pretty well. Sometimes he just stands there and holds onto my chair but he's getting better about going and playing.

Tuesday night we booked our cruise! I was researching it for a while and we finally made a decision. We are going on the Carnival Magic. It goes from Galveston, TX. We are going to Belize City, Belize, Cozumel, Mexico and Mahogany Bay, Honduras. It should be pretty fun! Thanks to my awesome sister in law, Blake isn't coming. I was kinda sad at first but I think it will be a lot more fun without him! He's still young so it would be hard with naps and he can't do anything. Plus, they charge full price for him. Crazy! I'm super excited to start planning it.

I'm also starting to plan Blake's first birthday party! I'm super excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment