Monday, May 18, 2015

36 Weeks

36 Weeks- 5/13/15
 
 
I'm behind again. Hopefully I can remember everything that happened in the right week. :/ Also, if any of you received a weight loss invite from me, it wasn't me. I don't know what's going on. I have nothing to do with it. I changed my password so if it happens again I'm just going to delete facebook. I feel horrible when people message me upset or thinking I'm calling them fat. :( I wouldn't never do that!
 
Blake has started to learn how to pull up on things. He has mastered getting on his knees and he can get on his feet but he doesn't do it that often. Once he's up he can stand up for a while by himself. He's getting better at feeding himself finger foods. About 1/2 make it in his mouth. It has been really fun watching him learn how to do it. He has learned that it has to be on the tip of his fingers but he drops it a lot trying to get it there. He is a really fast crawler too. He can almost crawl as fast as I walk if he wants.
 


This week we Rebecca and Spencer came to town! Thursday night we all went to Mexican together while everyone was in town together. Thursday night Blake had a nightmare or something so he got to snuggle with daddy since I get up so early to get ready.
 
 
Friday night we went to Gateway to party! We went to the donut shop and walked the outlets. Nothing too exciting but we did get yummy donuts!
 
Saturday was our fun packed day!! We started by heading downtown for breakfast. (It's our tradition since we found the place. We treat everyone that comes to visit us to breakfast Saturday morning). Then we headed to the Peach festival. Once we were there we rode the train. We almost didn't make it on but the old man (train driver) had Spencer and Jeremy help him add another cart to the train so we could ride. It was a longer train ride than I thought it would be. It went all around the field and through the orchard. After we walked around and picked some peaches to try. Blake was getting tired so we headed out.
 


Next we went to the Mesa Swap meet. We walked the whole thing pretty quick but we each found something! I got a bag for my coupon binder and they got a sign. Next stop was Tia Rosas. There was a wait so we hung out outside and there was a parrot. It was following Rebecca. The food was yummy but the green salsa just wasn't right. We went home after and let Blake take a good nap.
 

We had a babysitter from 4-8 and we had a whole fun night planned. Everything we had planned doing fell through so we ended up going roller skating which actually was pretty fun. I was horrible at it but I had fun. There was a ton of little kids and then us. lol We played two games. The first was four corners and Jeremy won. The second was skating backwards. Jeremy was really good at it and I wasn't. After an hour we were all exhausted so we headed to Fuddruckers for dinner. We ended up going home at 7 since our other plans fell through.
 



Sunday was mothers day! Jeremy got up and made a nice breakfast for everyone. Chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, cookies, sausage and toast. Blake took a nice nap and then we went to a Diamondbacks game. All mother got a free shirt which was a pretty nice shirt. It was Blake's first game and I was a little nervous of how he would do. We walked around the stadium a little and then we went to our seats. When we got up there and sat down Blake just looked around everywhere. He had never seen anything like it before. He loved trying to eat our food and playing with his toys! We went to the kids zone after a little while. They have a whole area the kids can crawl around and climb on toys. Blake made some friends! We went back to our seats for the rest of the game. By the end Blake was ready to go but he did really well. After, we went home and had cake and Blake game me my mother day gift. A couch wallet!  Overall it was an awesome mothers day!
 
 

 



Tuesday we went to another Diamondbacks game with Rebecca and Spencer! It was a blast! The diamondbacks did awesome! We even made it on the big screen. Everyone was eating there food so I was trying to distract Blake from trying to eat their food so I held him up and was moving him around and next thing we knew we were on the big screen. It was pretty funny because everyone else was hurrying and eating there food. Later Blake played in the play area and got Backster. He got his shirt signed! We all went to the batting cages too. Jeremy, Blake and I headed out early since it was 8 and the game was only half way through. It was fun night!!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment