Friday, May 1, 2015

34 Weeks

34 Weeks- 4/29/15

 
Blake is starting to pull himself up on the furniture! So far he has stood up when pulling on me but on the couch and coffee table he gets to his knees and stops. He is learning so fast!! He is always getting into everything! He likes to hang out with us when we are in the kitchen and follows me everywhere. He seems to be getting a little attached to me. When I walk away or give him to Jeremy, sometimes he starts crying. Hopefully it doesn't last too long.



 
This was a rough week for the Larson house. Thursday and Friday I was pretty sick with a high fever. I had a 103 fever and it wouldn't go away. Saturday morning the fever was gone but my stomach hurt. I figured I was just starving and shrugged it off. Every time I took my medicine my stomach had striking pains and it was so painful. Sunday morning early Jeremy and I went for a walk. Every few minutes I would get horrible pains and have to stop walking. I just stood there and held my stomach. Jeremy started thinking it was an ulcer. We went home and researched it and found out I have an ulcer. So, I started taking tums and eating only fruits and vegetables. It still hurt to eat but not nearly as bad. Monday was rough but Tuesday my stomach felt a ton better and today I think it's almost healed.
 
Saturday we went to a few things. First we went to the Harkins ground breaking ceremony. They are building a mall in Goodyear which includes a movie theater. They cut the ribbon and there were a few speeches. They also served popcorn, candy and water. Jeremy and I each got a free movie ticket for wearing loyalty shirts.

 
In the afternoon we went to a babiesrus mealtime party. They had snacks and samples for the babies. Blake tried all the snacks but he wasn't so sure about them. He doesn't really know how to swallow the snacks I think. They also had a raffle which we hung around for but we lost so we shouldn't of. Right after we went to oreganos for dinner. They always have a crazy wait but it was only an hour so we waited. It was good but in my opinion not worth an hour wait.

 
Other than that and cleaning the house we haven't been up to much. Today was Chloe's 5th Birthday! Blake was a grouch so we didn't get to celebrate too much but we did get yummy Bundt cakes and sang to Chloe! We will celebrate in full Friday night! (Hopefully)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment