Wednesday, February 18, 2015

24 weeks

24 Weeks- 2/18/15
 
 
Blake is learning to move around better and better each day. But still pretty much rolls around. He is still at the same point as last week. Can sit up for a bit, feeds himself his bottles, and rolls both directions.
 



Friday when I got home from work Jeremy gave me a dozen roses and $100 gift card to PF Changs for date nights. I waited until Saturday to give him his gifts but he got an ipad case, clothes and a red lobster gift card. Blake got 2 books and Chloe got treats. We were all spoiled! We also got a valentines box from grandma! Blake was very spoiled! He can't wait to go to Target to spend his money! :)
 



Saturday we went to work early and got off at noon. We headed home and hung out with Blake for a bit. He took a good nap and then we headed to PF Changs for an early dinner. Then we went home and I was talking about the play room I wish Blake had. So, Jeremy said lets go get stuff to make one. So, we did. We went to Ikea and Costco. We got the cube organizer at Costco and then bins at Ikea. We spent hours at Ikea and in the end we left with bins. Blake was so good though! He just hung out in his stroller and partied late with us.
 




 
Sunday we went to church and that was interesting. We came home and Blake fought his like usual on Sunday's but after a long time he finally went to sleep so Jeremy and I got busy getting his play room together! We made his cube organizer and then I opened all his toys and organized them. We hung up pictures and we were done! Blake woke up and had a play room! We love it so far! Blake and I mostly hang out in there after work and play!
 




 
Yesterday morning Blake and Chloe hung out when I got ready.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment