Tuesday, February 17, 2015

23 Weeks

23 Weeks- 2/11/15

 
Blake again has amazed me this week. He has learned so much this week he blew my mind and it's going to blow yours too!! He is now starting to sit up. He's still learning but he can do it for a while. He rolls from his back to his stomach. Which means he rolls everywhere he wants to go. He is never in the same spot that you put him down. He can feed himself his own bottle. He has changed SO much his week. It's amazing how much he has learned. When he wakes up in the morning he just rolls around and moves around his crib for a good hour. Usually he's not crying or anything when I go in to get him ready. He loves to play with his animals in his bed. He is getting close to crawling. He try's really hard when a toy gets out of reach. I think he will be crawling by 6 months and walking by  9, well see.






Thursday Blake had a stomach bug. He was sick during the day and was throwing up and then at night he slept for 3 hours and then cried the rest of the night unless I held him. So, I sat in his chair and held him most of the night. he didn't sleep too much but at least he wasn't crying. Friday we had to bring him to daycare and he slept for 5 hours! After that he was back to normal.

Saturday we didn't do too much. We had to work in the morning. We get there super early so we can come home early to start our weekend. We ran a bunch of errands and purchased a new dishwasher. It gets delivered on valentines day. Sunday we went to church and I didn't feel 100% but I felt like I could push through. I got home and I was sick the rest of the night. Jeremy had to juggle taking care of Blake and I. Luckily it was only a 24 hour thing and I was ok by Monday morning. I wasn't 100% but I struggled my way through work.

Saturday afternoon we all played in the backyard. Chloe and Blake loved it! Blake LOVED the grass it was so fun!




Wednesday Jeremy didn't feel well but he pushed through and then crashed when he got home. Again, Thursday morning he was ok and struggled through work. Hopefully we are done with sickness now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment