Wednesday, February 4, 2015

22 Weeks

22 Weeks- 2/4/15
 
Horrible picture but it was the best I could get today.
 
These weeks are going by really fast! Especially now that I get so little time with him. Honestly I feel like I don't know much about what he's doing or learning these days. It breaks my heart. He is really interested in mine and Jeremy's food recently and gets upset when we don't give it to him. He grabs my drinks and almost spills it on me quite often. He recently tried apples and LOVED them! But, since he hasn't been as interested in his bottles so I have had to stop the baby food because he needs to drink his milk. He is starting to sit up a bit.
 




Friday after work we went on a date to get some dinner and we took Blake with us. He was kind of a pain and threw a fit when he couldn't have my salad so we took it to go and went home. That was a first of many I'm sure. We hung out at home and played until bedtime.
 


Saturday we got up early and went to breakfast again. Then Blake and I went home while Jeremy hung out at Home Depot. Jeremy fixed our blinds and then we went out for a bit. We went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch and Blake was really good. He played with his toys and didn't make much noise. Since he was so good we took him to BabiesRUs to pick out a toy and get some new things he needed. Then we headed to the stadium area to see what was going on. We parked at the outlets and walked around before heading to the stadium. At the outlets Nike was having a super bowl event. They gave you a pass and then you had to go to 5 stations and they would hole punch your pass. When you got all the hole punches you got a free set of headphones at the Nike store. We didn't end up staying for all the stations but when we went to the Nike store they still gave us the headphones. At west gate we found a cool make your own donut shop so we had to stop. They were really good. I had smores and Jeremy had strawberry something. I can't remember. We walked around and then headed to Home Depot. We almost got a new dishwasher but Jeremy wanted to research it some more so that meant no dishwasher. I'm currently listening to the dishwasher and it doesn't sound too good so maybe we will get one soon.
 
Blake and I playing while daddy shops

Blake's new car mirror.


 
Sunday we went to church and then had a little super bowl party with ourselves. We all watched the whole game! It was an awesome game and I loved the ending.
 



Yesterday Blake was 5 months old and I was so busy I totally forgot! I can't believe he is going to be 6 months in a month! He's going to be a year old before I know it. I love that little guy so much! I hope he know that! He just brightens my horrible days when I'm heading home and I know I get to see him! Most of my days are horrible these days so I really need him! Today was rough. I left work feeling like I'm not worth anything. I feel like I can never do anything fast enough even though I'm working as hard and as fast as I can. When I come home to Blake he makes me feel like I'm good enough and I can tell I'm at least doing a good job as a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment