Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Week 6 2022

 Week 6

This was another busy week. On Wednesday, Jeremy and I took a mid-day walk to Poet's park! The weather has been so nice this past week but almost too nice. I'm a little worried it's going to be a super long summer. 





On Thursday, I told the kids I would work really hard during the day to finish my work and take them to the park after school. We scootered around till we found a park. Blake kept telling me he knew where he was going but he was so lost. haha! It was fun to see him with his independence. The kids had fun on the swings! Blake was pushing Kylie at one point and we did a silly photo shoot. I think I wore Blake out because I found him fast asleep during his reading time before bed. 









On Friday, Jeremy spent most of the day at the Phoenix Open. He was invited to go by one of his clients. He seemed to enjoy it and liked the free food and drinks! 




I spent Friday afternoon/night with the kids! We went down to the frozen yogurt shop near our house! I hadn't been there before so we decided to try it out. It was really good!



We had a fun filled weekend! Jeremy and the kids went to a dog event with Chloe. There was a bounce house that the kids loved playing in. We finally tie-dyed shirts as a family. I purchased a kit almost 2 years and we finally did it! The kids loved it! We also jumped on the trampoline. Jeremy taught the kids a few games and they loved it. Kylie and hung out on the trampoline and started watching Encanto while laying down in the sun and eventually went inside and finished the movie. 








Saturday night we went on a family scooter ride! We love family scooter rides at night! 








No comments:

Post a Comment