Wednesday, October 7, 2020

May 2020

 May 2020

May was a big month for our household! We had a few big milestones that were met during the month. 

Blake Graduated Kindergarten - Blake completed kinder through distance learning! We are so proud of him. It was a rough ending but he did amazing! He is so smart it amazes me. Blake was the youngest in his class as we tested him in early and he ended with an average of 98%! He was not able to have a traditional graduation but the teachers were creative and designed a drive thru graduation. We played music in the car as we drove up and they handed him his certificate and all his goodies! We had cake at home to celebrate! He picked out his cake and he loved it! 










Promotion - During the month I interviewed for and was offered a leader role with my current employer. I am now an Internal Audit Leader. At this moment I have been in the position for almost 5 months and I absolutely love it! I love my team and I enjoy all of the challenges and opportunities that come with the position. I would have never thought that I would change positions in the middle of a pandemic but the opportunity came up and I went for it. I have definitely been out of my comfort zone more times than not but I have grown so much from it. 

Memorial Day - Right after Blake's graduation, Blake and Jeremy went camping in Payson. They found a camping spot in the middle of no where and set up the tent. They enjoyed hiking, cooking, and exploring! They always have fun on their camping trips. They even found a fun river that Blake and Chloe played in. 






Picnic - We ventured out of the house and went through the Chick-fil-a drive thru and then went to a near by park and had a quick picnic. The kids had not been out of the house for awhile and were nervous. We stayed away from everyone and just had a picnic. 


Overall in the month of May we continued to work from home and do school from home. We only left the house once a week at most and that was usually just Jeremy or I. It was crazy how fast the weekends would go by even when you were mostly just hanging out at home. The Arizona stay at home order expired mid-May but we chose to stay home unless it was needed to leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment