Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Week 11 - 2017

Week 11 - 2017

Kylie is crawling now! She doesn’t really care to move too fast but she gets to what she wants. She is pulling up on everything and is trying hard to stand. Blake is constantly disciplining her for touching things she shouldn’t. Blake has a girlfriend at school. I picked him up Friday and there was a girl and her mom standing outside Blake’s classroom and the little girl was saying bye to someone and as I got closer I saw it was Blake! It was so cute! The mom told me that her daughter is obsessed with Blake. Blake then continued to tell me about Lela. (No idea how to spell it) It was super cute! I love how social Blake is. He tells everyone bye when he leaves (most days). It’s super fun to pick him up and see him sitting at the table or interacting with the other kids! I wish he behaved like that at home.




The sickness continued in our house this week. Wednesday I took Kylie to the doctor and found out she has pink eye and a double ear infection. Her eyes cleared up pretty fast with the drops but she is still pulling on her ears. Hopefully she will feel better soon. She went to her 9-month appointment on Friday as well. She is 19 pounds! Not sure how long but she is tall.
Nothing too exciting happened this weekend. Blake, Jeremy and Jeremy’s parents went to a spring training game Friday night. Saturday they installed a new back door and Sunday Blake was a monster at church and that’s about it. We also enjoyed watching a lot of the march madness games.




No comments:

Post a Comment