Monday, March 13, 2017

Week 10 - 2017

Week 10 - 2017


Well we finished painting the house! We painted the laundry room and upstairs hallway and now it’s done! One step accomplished! Yay! Other than that, we pretty much did nothing. Kylie and I have a cold we just can’t get rid of. Jeremy loves going to Costco so lately he does all the shopping so I don’t even have to leave the house on the weekends if I don’t want to. Blake and I did go on a trip to Target and Kohl’s. Kylie is super clingy. She doesn’t like to be alone. I think that’s because of school. She is in a room all day with babies and two adults and they can’t be out of her sight since the room is so small. She has officially crawled across the room on her hands and knees but it was to get to Chloe and Chloe is the only one who can get her to crawl on her hands and knees. She prefers to drag herself. I think it looks harder but that’s what she prefers.





Blake is Jeremy's little shadow. He loves to do what Jeremy's doing and it's really cute but can be frustrating. Jeremy decided to redo some of our patio and Blake loved trying to "help" him.



No comments:

Post a Comment