Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Twenty Weeks - Kylie

11/3/16


This week started with a pretty good weekend for Kylie. She was super happy for the most part.










Friday night Blake and I went to the Phoenix Zoo for their Halloween Party! I will never do it again but I can now say I did it. I recently have felt like I'm just too tired to do anything and I have been in a skip Halloween mood so I felt like I needed to talk Blake out and do something Halloween related. So the zoo it was. Blake talks non-stop now especially in the car because he points out every car, truck, plane and Wee (rides). Once we got close to the zoo we ended up in traffic. I never realized how many people go to this. It took probably 30 minutes to get in to the parking lot and another 10 to find a spot. Then we got out and had to wait in line for 20 minutes to then stand in line for 20 minutes to go trick or treating. Blake LOVED the trick or treating. He was so excited and would run from door to door and hold up his bucket! Sometimes he wanted to stop and look at what he got but I would just tell him to go get more and he would run and yell more. He loved all the lights at the zoo.







After trick or treating we went on the carousel. It was almost 8pm at this point so we headed home. They had a lot going on but it was too crowded. Then on the way home the I-10 was closed! CRAZY!! Jeremy helped get us home on the phone and it only added 15 or so minutes. Thanks Jeremy!!



Saturday morning we got up and went for a walk and then started a productive morning. We found out Friday that we needed to find a new daycare starting January so I franticly called every daycare I could find Friday night and gathered information. Pretty much I heard numbers I can't afford and no openings. I was super stressed and didn't sleep much Friday night. One of the places I called said there was a new one opening and they were having an open house on Saturday. I told Jeremy we needed to go and just check it out. The prices they told me on the phone were way out of our affordability but I wanted to just go. I had been watching this place be built for a while and knew it was a good place.

Back to Saturday, we got up and went to JcPenny's at 8am to get a free $10 coupon. We got 4 pairs of PJ's for Kylie for $4! Then we went to Lowes to get paint tape. After we headed to Food City to have Breakfast Burittos and then headed to the Day Care open house. It was really nice inside and the owner was SO nice!! Like she seriously LOVES kids. I just felt like it would be a really good loving place for the kids. We went to the rooms and let Blake explore. He didn't waste any time before playing with the toys. They have a schedule everyday where they have fun and learn. They help with Potty Training which would be cool. Then we went to the infant area and everything was nice and new. Very fun! We talked to the lady about prices and she said since it was the grand opening they would be willing to price match competitors. So I went home and did my research and we went back after the kids naps and made a deal with them. I'm really excited! I think they will learn a lot but it's going to be a huge financial adjustment. I think we can do it though. We will just have to live like we are in college for a few years.

While the kids were napping on Saturday Jeremy and I painted the master bedroom. It was a lot of work but we got it done in a little over 2 hours. We are both exhausted and super sore. We spent 2 hours that night putting it back together but we both love the new color.

Halloween was pretty good! Blake LOVED his lion costume. He would walk around the house growling at us. We took him to our old neighborhood first but there were only a few houses handing out candy. We headed back to our neighborhood and walked around until about 6:40. There wasn't a lot of houses handing out candy but he was able to do enough to call it good. I think he would have gone all night if we let him.







No comments:

Post a Comment