Thursday, November 17, 2016

Twenty Two Weeks - Kylie

22 Weeks - 11/17/16


Kylie tried her first solid vegetable this week. I made her some carrot baby food. She hated it. We tried on two different nights and both times she spit it up and looked disgusted. Jeremy has been working with her on getting comfortable on her stomach and working towards crawling. She wants to crawl so bad but can't yet. She has started rolling more and more. She still adores her big brother! She has the biggest smile when she sees her big brother.







This past weekend was a busy one. We took Blake and Kylie to the daycare they will be starting at in January. They had a fall festival going on so Blake was able to get his face painted, play with some kids, play on the playground and look around his future classroom. They also had a "petting zoo" which consisted of a pig. Blake did pet it though. He had a lot of fun!










We then went to The Habit for free burgers. They were having a pre grand opening and gave out burgers to the first 200 customers. Somehow I ended up dropping my phone in the parking lot. When we got home I couldn't find my phone. I looked on Jeremy's phone to track it and saw it was at the habit. It was moving around so Jeremy jumped in the car and drove there. I kept tracking it and gave him updates on where it was headed. It finally came to a stop and Jeremy was able to track which car it was. So he called the police and they showed up a little while after. They went to the house and asked if they had a my phone. They went and got the phone from their car. They made up a story about how they were going to report it to the police and so on. The police told them it was ok which was really frustrating! The stole it and that's not ok! Granted I shouldn't have dropped it but still they stole it. The end was happy though, I have my phone! :)

Shortly after I took Blake to the first birthday party he has been invited too. It was his best friends 3rd birthday! It was the cutest Cookie Monster party! Blake had so much fun!






This week has been a little rough. I've been sick all week and its been a harder week at work. Jeremy has been awesome with helping with the kids so I can work at night. I can't wait for Friday night so I can just crash!


No comments:

Post a Comment