Thursday, April 14, 2016

29 Weeks

I'm one week late posting this...

How far along: 29 Weeks  
Maternity clothes?  I think I’ve only worn one maternity shirt and no maternity pants yet.

Food cravings: None
Food aversions:
Symptoms: Heartburn and lots of contractions. Everyone at work thinks this baby is coming really soon. I kinda do too.   
Gender: Girl
Movement: All day- It’s getting old.  
What I'm looking forward to:  Having a little baby again, I think
What I miss: Not having to worry about what I eat- I think I’m allergic to dairy….



Saturday morning we did a little shopping and then headed to the Luke Airforce Base for an Air Show. The parking lot was a ways from the entrance and there was a huge line. It was pretty hot but once we got inside the base it felt a little better since there was so much space. We found some ice cream and then found a spot to camp out. Blake had fun. He enjoyed seeing the planes and said WOW a lot. We did a ton of walking. The area was so big and there was so much to see. We were all pretty wiped after. We stopped for gyros on the way home and then decided to add Sam’s Club to the trip. We took Blake home to take a short nap. Then we headed back out to do a little more shopping. We pretty much did a lot of window shopping. We are looking for a few specific things for the house but aren’t able to find them.












 
We decided to switch Blake to his new room Saturday night. We laid him in the middle of the bed with his animals around him and he stayed there and went to sleep.


 
Sunday I woke up really sick. I couldn’t be farther than 30 seconds from the bathroom. I pretty much ate nothing all day. I started feeling better towards the end of the day but it was a sad way to spend the weekend. Sunday night we put Blake in his new bed and he cried and cried. After over an hour, Jeremy went and laid with him. He almost fell asleep many times but would wake up at the last moment. Jeremy finally left and he cried for a few minutes but he climbed back in bed and laid there and finally went to sleep.

So far Blake had gone to sleep in his new bed with no problems. He hasn’t cried at all. He was a monster after daycare on Monday so I put him to bed at 5:30 and he went to bed happily.

Tuesday was a long day. I woke up at 2am with a mouth full of acid which I have never had before in my life. I had heart burn with Blake but nothing like this. I tried going back to sleep but I couldn’t. I moved to the recliner in our room and I couldn’t sleep either. I had to get up at 4am because I needed to get to work by 5am. I finally fell asleep at 3:30 but was only able to sleep for a half hour. Work didn’t actually feel too much longer than usual. I’m really enjoying what I’m work on and who I’m working with. I’m starting to make some really good friends which is awesome! Unfortunately I’m going to have to work long hours until this project is done. At this rate it’s going to be a while because I find at least one mistake a day with what we’re testing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment