Wednesday, September 16, 2015

51 Weeks

NOTE: This post was written a while ago. I just got around to posting it. :)
51 Weeks- 8/26/15

AHHHH!! I can’t believe that Blake is almost one! He started making confident steps this weekend. I think the most he took at one time was around 5. He gets really excited and then just falls on you. I think he thinks it’s a game or something. He walks around really well though holding one of our hands. He always wants to eat whatever we are eating now. As soon as I start eating food he thinks it’s for him too. We usually let him try whatever we are eating. For the most part he likes everything. He currently LOVES Chloe. Chloe likes him but I’m not sure she LOVES him as much as he LOVES her. Every time Chloe gets close to Blake, Blake gets really excited and starts talking to her. Chloe will let him “pet” her when I’m right there with him but other than that, she runs away.

This week was crazier for us than others recently. I was out of town Tuesday thru Thursday and then Jeremy’s parents arrived Friday night. We met up for dinner and then headed to bed. Saturday we went to our usual breakfast spot. We ended up leaving late so Blake didn’t get his nap in time and turned into a grumpy little boy. After breakfast we stopped at a bunch of places while Blake took a nap. Then, we stopped at a mall in Mesa so Blake could play in the play land and he went on his first ride. It was a car, he didn’t necessarily say or act like he liked it but he didn’t hate it. He pretty much tolerated it. Lol




After, we met up with Jeremy’s Aunt and went to Rosas for lunch. I LOVE Rosa’s!! I NEVER like salsa but I can’t get enough of it there. The food is fine but it’s the salsa that has me coming back! It was really fun to see Lynda and hang out. Of course Blake was still being a grumpy boy. If he misses or gets his first nap too late he pretty much has a hard day all day. L We headed home and watched the Cardinals game on TV. We were planning on going to the game but we held out too long trying to get cheaper tickets and they ended up going up. Blake would have been a butt anyways so it’s good we didn’t go. The Cardinals lost the preseason game but there were a few potential players that were really good. So far the Cardinals are looking pretty good. Of Course our little family of 3 had to dress up for the game!
 




This week I have been out of town on training in Cleveland, OH. The training has been really good. I learned a lot. It was very similar to school. We did a TON of group projects and activities. In the beginning I didn’t like all the group work but in the end I did end up learning a lot of hands on skills. It was nice being able to talk to other auditors and compare notes on how we audit and learn from other staff. The teacher was pretty awesome too. She brought games, play dough, candy and colored pipe cleaners for us to use and entertain ourselves with. I learned some strong skills on how to make things with pipe cleaners during the training! J

I’m currently on the plane on my way home. It’s going to be feel like 1 am when we land. There is a big storm all around the Phoenix area so the trip has been very bouncy. We ended up getting a whole aisle to ourselves! It’s made the long flight a lot more bearable. I can’t wait to see Blake tomorrow morning. I wish he still loved to cuddle with me in bed. As soon as you put him on the bed he tries to crawl right off. L I’m thinking I might take him (Me) out to breakfast Friday morning. I have a lot to do to get ready for his birthday party so I will have to work on that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment