Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Week 16

 Week 16

We had a pretty chill week. On Wednesday, Blake had an amazing day at school and earned 10/10 smiley faces for good behavior and great choice! It was a super exciting day! We grabbed donuts on the way home and partied! Blake is working towards earning a pizza party for his class. I told him if he gets 10 days before the end of school where he meets his goal then I will throw his class a pizza party. He is pretty excited!

Saturday morning we scootered to a local breakfast restaurant. I think this will be a new tradition. The kids love going out on the scooters and having breakfast together is a fun way to kick off the weekend. The kids have been slowly getting better at restaurants which has been nice. They still always fight about who sits next to me which is getting frustrating. We are trying to hold strong and I get to decide who I sit by. :)







In the afternoon I took the kids to swim lessons. I love just sitting there and watching them. The lessons are so efficient which is good but if you look away for a minute I feel like I miss one of them doing something. After swim lessons the kids came home and went in our pool. It's still on the cold side but they don't seem to mind too much. We always have a dance party by the pool. This time it was Blake vs. Kylie. 








Kylie watched the Paw Patrol Live Show. She LOVES paw patrol so when I saw you could purchase the show to watch live at home I had to sign her up. She LOVED it and colored while she watched it. 



The kids ended the weekend in the pool again. It was nice to have something to entertain them while I cleaned the house. I love starting the week with a super clean house. It never happens but I always try. :)


Funny Moment: I always forget to document the funny things the kids say but I just remembered a recent one. Kylie refers to her friends from school as her "kids". It's so funny! One day we were in the car and she was talking to Blake and said "One of my kids LOVES Sonic.". It's so funny hearing her always refer to them as her "kids".

No comments:

Post a Comment