Saturday, July 8, 2017

May 2017


So, I got so far behind on posting! Life got super crazy and I couldn’t keep up. I’m going to switch to posting monthly because that’s a lot easier to keep up with. May started out with me going to Washington D.C. for work. That was fun but sad to be away from the kids. I ventured out a few days after training and saw the White House and a few other attractions. It did rain a few of the days though. On my flight home Larry Fitzgerald on the Cardinals team was on my flight. Of course I had to snap a picture. haha






I got back from Washington D.C. just in time for Mother’s Day! I did miss muffins with mom at the kid’s daycare though. The kids made some cute things at school for me along with getting me a pearl necklace and see’s candy! Jeremy made a nice breakfast and dinner for me as well!




We did a lot of swimming in the backyard this month.









Jeremy’s work also had May Madness. It was a surprise activity. We all showed up and put on masks and hung out for a bit. Then we got on school buses which dropped us off in front of an auto repair place. We then walked down the street to a bar where there was entertainment and food. It was a fun night. This was our first babysitter since Kylie was born so we were long overdue for a night out.







I took my first CPA exam on the last day of the month. It was a rough 2 weeks leading up to it as I was cramming as much as possible. Hopefully it paid off, I won't receive my score until late August.

Here are some other random pictures from the month.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment