Monday, February 6, 2017

Week 5 - 2017

Week 5 - 2017


Nothing too exciting happened this week. Kylie started feeling better Wednesday. She started to play a little and by Friday she was almost back to normal. Jeremy and I were sick most of the week and are still recovering. Blake so far seems to have mostly missed this sickness. He did have a cough for a few days but that's it.





Friday after work we all went to Red Robin to celebrate Jeremy officially being a CPA! Blake did pretty good. He loves his tablet so for the most part that entertains him.

Saturday was mostly errand day. We have been sick so long that we haven't been able to get things done. Blake and I went to Target to get his valentines for school. Jeremy put his car up for auction so we had to go get him and then I spent the rest of the afternoon doing our taxes. We did go for a quick Costco run. Saturday night Jeremy and I watched a movie at home after the kids went to bed.

Fresh out of the shower


She loves her doll

She LOVES Chloe

Watching TV, just like daddy


Super bowl was fun. It was a good game. I've recently gotten really into planning. The world is so different when you plan. We now have a family planner that I put everything. I now make to do lists for everything and I'm able to accomplish so much more. It's been amazing! I have also really gotten into budgeting. Not like budgeting, budgeting to mostly tracking our spending. I had no idea their was this huge planner community and it's been fun to get a new hobby. I stopped couponing a while ago and haven't found another hobby until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment