Thursday, January 5, 2017

Twenty Six Weeks - Kylie


12/15/16


Kylie has changed a lot in the last week. She doesn’t spit up nearly as much if at all now. She is a lot happier and easier baby! It’s crazy the difference from this month and last month. She doesn’t get swaddled anymore and sleeps through the night like a champ!



This week I was in Orlando for Training for work. Each year we get to pick a training out of town we want to go to and since I had Kylie I waited to do my training till the end of the year and Orlando was one of the choices. The training was in the Contemporary Resort so I was able to stay there during my training. For work we are able to add personal travel to our work travel and we can bring someone or our family with us if we want. I invited my mom to join me and we went early and did a few days at Disney before my training started. Then the days I had training we went to the parks at night.

The first day we went to Hollywood Studios. We had the extra morning hours so we were able to get in early. We arrived 30 minutes before the park opened and got in line. We went on the Toy Story Mania twice, Tower of Terror, Rock n Roller Coaster, and the Frozen Musical. Toy Story Mania was by far the favorite!









Then we headed over to Magic Kingdom for lunch and then watched the Parade! The Parade was awesome! We had awesome seats right up close so that helped!











After the parade we headed to Epcot! We mainly we walked around the lands! We had Mexican for dinner. It was really good but super crowded! We also went on Soaring and the Finding Nemo ride.










The next day we went to Animal Kingdom! Again were able to get in an hour early. We headed straight to the Safari ride. We walked right on. We were able to see a lot of animals. Next we hurried to Expedition Everest and then Dinosaur. We did the other dinosaur rides then as well.










We had a fast pass for the pictures with mickey and Minnie so we did that next. We waited probably 20 minutes which was a long wait for us.



We walked around a lot and then had lunch at restaurantus. The Finding Nemo musical was next. It was pretty good.

We went to downtown Disney. It has grown a lot since we went last. We walked around a lot. At Goofy’s Candy shop you can design your own snacks so I made my own rice crispy treat. It was very yummy!


We headed to Magic Kingdom that night! We were able to ride a lot of rides with the fast passes. After I scanned a fast pass I was able to find another fast pass for right away so it worked out really nice! We headed back to our hotel early so I could relax before my training the next day. Our hotel had a seating area on a balcony to watch the Magic Kingdom Fireworks so we were able to get a seat for that!




Tuesday was my first day of training. I went to training and then we headed straight to Magic Kingdom for the Christmas Party. I surprised my mom and bought us tickets for her birthday! When we got there, there was a special entrance for the Christmas party attendees and you went through a lane that had cookies and different photo prop areas. After that we headed to main street to get some pictures with the castle. We also saw the new shake it, move it parade.  We went on a few rides that we had fast passes for and then once the party started we went to a few of the cookie stations and got cookies and drinks. We decided to go to the later parade so we could ride the rides with little wait. Next, we went to Mickey’s Christmas Party Show which was really cute! It was probably my favorite show. We saw fireworks which were really good and then found a spot for the parade. After the parade, we headed home. It was a super fun day!



















Wednesday and Thursday, we went to Magic Kingdom and Epcot. We were able to ride everything we wanted and had extra time to spare! They were pretty relaxing days! Wednesday, we went back to the hotel and got room service and relaxed! My hotel room was a prime room that had a balcony and view of the bay lake which has an electric parade every night at 10 and 10:30 so we always watched it since it was so loud. Thursday we finished Epcot early and we toured some of the other Disney resorts.








Overall, the trip was pretty awesome! The training was really good! I learned a lot and met some awesome people! It was fun because each day there were morning and afternoon snacks and they were always related to Disney. Pretty much it was always a snack that Disney is known for. Like the mickey ice cream bars, popcorn, cookies and rice crispy treats! Everyone was always excited to see what the snack was going to be!
The trip coming home was horrible! I had a layover in Denver and I knew there was a storm going across the states but Denver wasn’t supposed to get snow. Well it did. We landed in a huge blizzard and my flight was supposed to go out but they delayed it last minute. Then the announced that our pilots plane got diverted to Salt Lake due to an issue with the plane. Then it was the weather. They finally canceled it at 1am and there weren’t any hotels left near the airport so I slept at the airport. I didn’t really sleep but when I got up I realized all southwest flights were canceled till late afternoon which meant my flight was canceled again and I wasn’t able to get a seat until Monday. So, I canceled my flight and got a flight on American for the next morning and I got a hotel room and went to sleep. When I finally made it to Phoenix. I went to find my bags and I saw my bag all cracked and in pieces. The airline gave me a new suit case and I was on my way. Luckily it was mine and not Jeremy’s because his are more expensive. Overall it’s a trip that I won’t forget but I was so thankful it was just me and not with Blake.



No comments:

Post a Comment