Friday, September 30, 2016

Fourteen Weeks - Kylie

9/22/16


I've been getting Blake into football now that the football season has started. I'm playing fantasy football with my internal audit department and it's been fun. Blake gets really excited when I turn it on and he yells football. I can get him to sit with me for 10 minutes and watch but mostly he runs around and plays and watches once in a while and gets excited. We get excited for Thursday night football because it gives us something fun to do on a weekday. Kylie likes to watch the TV too so she's cool with it.










Kylie still loves her play mat and hanging out with big brother. She LOVES Blake. She gets a lot of his attention when we are home because he doesn't have anything else to do but play with her. He loves to do tummy time with her and shake her rattles. She has stopped sleeping through the night she wakes up at least once and then sometimes twice at around 4:30 so we just end up getting up then.

Jeremy had food poisoning all weekend so we literally did nothing. We went to Target and that's it! Like literally.

I did organize Blake's playroom and labeled all his toy bins and put extra toys in the closet so it's not as crowded. Blake was really excited when I showed it to him and he actually went and pointed at the labels! I was impressed that he noticed!




Blake and I went to Kneaders for Breakfast Saturday morning. He loved the French Toast!




No comments:

Post a Comment